Download MIR SPIROBANK Apk
Accurate Spirometry and Oximetry test for Remote Patient Monitoring Download MIR SPIROBANK Apk in Apps Medical
A powerful App to perform Spirometry and Oximetry test in real-time directly on your SmartPhone.
Ideal for Remote Patient Monitoring, Self-management of cardiorespiratory medical conditions and track Lung Expiratory Capacity and Oxygen saturation levels for Wellness and Sports Enhancement.
The App is also part of MIR Live Video Exam system: a Health Care Provider or a Respiratory Therapist/Trainer can establish a secure connection from his/her PC directly to the App, to coach patient in a live video call and to view/receive Spirometry and Oximetry test results (including curves) in real-time from the App.
Spirometry FVC test: PEF, FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC ratio, FEF25/75, FEV6, Evol, PEF Time, FEF75, FEF25, FEF50
Spirometry SVC test (optional): EVC, IVC, IC, SET, SIT
Oximetry: SpO2 (%), Pulse (BPM)
The App requires the following medical devices to be purchased separately: MIR Spirobank Smart (for Spirometry test) or MIR Spirobank Oxi (for Spirometry and Oximetry test).
These devices connect with your SmartPhone and the App via Bluetooth®. Where to buy: link Link is Here
- Suitable for all ages from 5 to 93 years and multi-ethnic groups (GLI predicted sets)
- Automatic pairing with your phone via Bluetooth
- Real-time animation to assist you during the Spirometry test.
- Real-time plethysmographic curve during the Oximetry test.
- E-diary , symptoms and notes can be added for each test.
- Graphic trends to keep track of your health and help yuou improve performace over time
- Unlimited Online Free Updates.
- Complete PDF report including: FVC test results, VC test results (optional), Oximetry test results, Flow/Volume curves, Volume/Time curves, VC curve, Quality Control Grade, Acceptable Trials, Variability of FEV1 and FVC, Pictograms
- Share PDF report via email, WhatsApp, cloud server, and other applications
- Direct print PDF report via Bluetooth printer
- Live Video Exam also available to perform Spirometry and Oximetry test remotely with the full support in real-time of the Health Care Provider
- Compatible with DISPOSABLE and REUSABLE turbine flowmeter
The APP and the Spirometer are designed and manufactured by MIR srl Medical International Research, a world leader for innovation with more than 28 years experience in Spirometry, Oximetry and Mobile Health.
MIR Spirobank Smart and MIR Spirobank Oxi are compliant with ATS/ERS guidelines, ISO 23747:2015 (for Peak Flow), ISO 22782:2009 (for Spirometry), ISO 80601-2-61 (for Oximetry) and more.
- Data is saved exclusively on your iPhone and iPod.
- Data is not sent to any third party unless you decide to do so.
- Personal data (Date of birth, Height, Weight, Gender and Population Origin) are requested by the app with the sole purpose of calculating target values for spirometry.
Analysis of the test results alone will not be enough to diagnose your clinical condition. Diagnosis and appropriate treatments are to be given only by a qualified Health Care Professional.
The App have received regulatory clearance for US market (FDA), European market (CE) and the markets of Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Israel, North Macedonia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine. Therefore intended jurisdictions for this App is for the above mentioned Unions and Countries.
A US federal law restricts MIR Spirobank Smart medical device to sale by or or on the order of a Health Care Professional.
How can download MIR SPIROBANK Apk
MIR SPIROBANK Apk from this links :